BREXIT? What is Your Exit?
Our special offer for UK businesses, for relocation to Cyprus
and for fresh company formation and incorporation of UK business people,
including your Company's substance in Cyprus:
- Get 20 % discount on the initial invoice for your company formation and incorporation Cyprus (including the formation / incorporation of company, assisting in opening of bank account in Cyprus, plus the fixed annual fees for the first year)!
Condition: Cyprus Company formation / incorporation through our parent company Shanda Consult, and minimum one-year rental contract for an office in our EuroServ Business Centre, and
- Get 2 months free of rent of your dedicated office in our EuroServ Business Centre, helping you to create physical substance for your company in Cyprus!
Condition: Cyprus Company formation / incorporation through our parent company Shanda Consult, and minimum one-year rental contract for an office in our EuroServ Business Centre.
The above package offer is valid for orders placed and paid before 17 December 2016.
We noticed a remarkable number of UK business people, who recently chose relocation of their businesses or who are in the process of relocation of their businesses or companies from the UK to Cyprus, as a result of the BREXIT.
Political and economic uncertainty regarding the time during and after the BREXIT is leading thousands of UK businesses to exit the BREXIT by looking for a way to stay within the EU, either by relocation of their businesses only, or relocation of their residences as well.
For those who choose relocation of their business from the UK to Cyprus; the Republic of Cyprus, EU member since May 2004, provides profound advantages for companies:
- the general corporate tax rate is only 12,5 %;
- profit from Intellectual Property is effectively taxed by only 2,5 %;
- no withholding tax;
- no taxation of profit from dividends received (certain conditions apply);
- no taxation on profit from the disposal of securities in its widest sense;
- no taxation from the disposal of shares held in other companies;
- IFRS accountancy standards;
- highly skilled professional services available;
- English is widely spoken;
- by far less bureaucracy than in the UK;
- and many more!
Additional benefit if you consider relocation to Cyprus for yourself:
- No taxation of dividends received from your company for a period of 17 years, if you are a tax-resident of Cyprus (non-domicile status, similar to previous non-domicile status in the UK)!
- Superb climate, your Farwell to the rain and cold in the UK!
Substance in Cyprus
The new era of BEPS, CRS, transparency and information exchange makes it necessary that a company in Cyprus has physical substance.
Physical substance of your company in Cyprus means that the company has:
- its own physical office space (rented or owned);
- telephone and fax line in the name of the company;
- preferably email address and website;
- trained employees to carry out the administrative management of the company;
- business activities mainly undertaken from Cyprus;
- accounting records must be kept in Cyprus;
- a local bank account.
To read more about substance in Cyprus, which is important for the relocation of a business not only from the UK, please view our specific page.
The EuroServ Business Centre was designed to specifically accommodate international companies. It’s modern and dedicated offices provide a perfect environment for prestigious and professional infrastructure of substance in Cyprus, at a perfectly central location in Nicosia. It is located in the office building of Methonis Tower, on Makarios Avenue in the heart of Nicosia, which is considered to be the best business area in Nicosia. Due to its excellent location the main authorities, regulatory bodies, governmental administration offices such as the Registrar of Companies and banks such as the International Business Unit of Hellenic Bank, can be reached within 10 minutes. The EuroServ Business Centre is also in walking distance to the Hilton Hotel and many other hotels. You simply can’t find a better and easier location in Nicosia!
The dedicated offices in EuroServ Business Centre are the perfect environment for prestigious and professional infrastructure of substance in Cyprus.
Your Company’s new office comes with high-speed internet connection, Wi-Fi, new and modern furniture, individual air conditioning of every office room, call-answering in your company’s name, fax-to-email service, cleaning service, and much more. All services, internet, electricity, cleaning, common expenses are included in the monthly rental fee. Phone subscriptions are available in the name of your company and are not included in the monthly rental fee.
Get the details here.
We really care for your Company’s substance in Cyprus!
Or, call us now: +357 222 72 320