EuroServ Business Centre - Offices
The modern offices are furnished with the following brand new and high-quality furniture and equipment, depending on the size of the office:
- 1-3 office desks in L-form with pedestal drawer unit,
- 1-3 office chairs,
- 1-2 high double cabinets with four lockable doors (one medium height double cabinet with two lockable doors in Office 608), an additional double cabinet can be provided if necessary (except Office 608),
- telephone set on each desk and workstation (personal phone number/subscription can be provided as additional service),
- 1-3 waste-paper baskets,
- company name sign next to office door, next to the entrance door of EuroServBusiness Centre and at the entrance of the building (not in case of time-share).
EuroServ Business Centre - Workstations
Workstations are furnished with following brand new, modern and high-quality furniture and equipment:
- one workstation with divider screen for comfortable working,
- one office chair,
- one single high cabinet with two lockable doors,
- telephone set on each workstation (personal phone number/subscription can be provided as additional service),
- one waste-paper basket,
- company name sign next to office door, next to the entrance door of EuroServ Business Centre and at the entrance of the building (not in case of time-share).
EuroServ Business Centre - Virtual Offices
The EuroServ Business Centre also offers Virtual Office Services. Virtual Office Services consist of the following services:
- personal phone number/subscription in the name of client’s company,
- answering of incoming calls in the name of the company, email message to client, or
- call forwarding,
- permission to use the legal address of EuroServ Business Centre as business address,
- mail collection and forwarding (scanned by email or physical forwarding),
- use of a workstation at the EuroServ Business Centre for up to five hours per month.
EuroServ Business Centre Common Areas
The common areas consist of the reception area, corridors, a dedicated resting area, a small meeting room, fully equipped kitchen and toilets (♂ and ♀).